1. Drink Water and plenty of it. This will keep your skin hydrated. Try adding cucumbers, strawberries or other fruit to your water.
2. Cleanse your skin regularly. (1 - 2x every day). If you have oily skin you should wash your face in the morning and evening. If you have dry skin you wash you face in the evening before bed.
3. Do not scrub or exfoliate too hard or too often. Be careful to choose a scrub that has small grain that will not tear or break the skin. You also want to limit this to a couple times a week.
4. Do not use body bar soap on your face. Invest in specific skin care products for your skin.
5. Wear Sunscreen Daily. Whether or not you plan to stay in the sun all day or not. You need to protect your skin. Sun Damage is the quickest way to age your skin.
6. Workout Regularly. Start small and work your way up. For example, you can just park further away from your destination and walk the extra steps.
7. Get adequate Rest. The average adult gets less than 8 hours of sleep each night. But the body needs plenty of rest to completely recuperate and rejuvenate its self.
8. Eat Healthy. Try to limit the processed and overly fatty foods. Everything you eat will eventually filter through to your skin.