Below are some DIY tips and tricks I have heard about removing Blackheads. Today I am coming to help you know which ones work and which ones don't!
1. Baking Soda Paste - The ph level of baking soda is typically a 9 and the skin is 5.5. Baking soda is highly acidic to the skin. It can also cause bacteria to grow on the skin.
2. Toothpaste - Again this product can be the wrong ph for your skin plus it is full of a dozen other ingredients that can irritate the skin.
3. Pore Strips - Pore strips can break the capillaries on the skin.
1. Chemical Exfoliation - Salicylic Acid is a great chemical exfoliation. It can penetrate the skin and follicles.
2. Facial Mask - Certain masks can draw toxins, dirt, and debris out of the skin.